Jesus gave 7 reasons to fall in love with the Holy Spirit. Which one will you put into practice today?
John 16:7 (AMP)
However, I am telling you nothing but the truth when I say it is profitable (good, expedient, advantageous) for you that I go away. Because if I do not go away, the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Advocate, Intercessor, Strengthener, Standby) will not come to you [into close fellowship with you]; but if I go away, I will send Him to you [to be in close fellowship with you].
Jesus said that the Holy Spirit would be your Comforter, Counselor, Helper, Advocate, Intercessor, Strengthener, and Standby.
- If you need peace, He is your Comforter.
- If you need wisdom, He is your Counselor.
- If you need assistance, He is your Helper.
- If you need counsel, He is your Advocate.
- If you need prayer, He is your Interceder.
- If you need strength, He is your Strengthener.
- If you need fellowship, He is your Standby.
The presence of the Holy Spirit living in you will do everything that Jesus said He would do for you. You always have the Holy Spirit within you to assist you in every area of your life. Simply ask the Holy Spirit what you want Him to manifest in your life right now.
You can learn more about how the Holy Spirit can help you in every area of your life by ordering the CD series “The Role of the Holy Spirit in the New Creation.” Click here to order